On sg.gearup.shop we accept the following payment options:
2.Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
Yes, it is possible. During the checkout process you can choose different addresses.
Please note that this option is only valid for addresses within the same country.
3.How do I Checkout?
Our simple checkout process is designed to help you complete your order and finalise your online shopping visit quickly and easily.
If you have already registered your e-mail address with sg.gearup.shop, or created an account at our online shop before, you can use your e-mail address to login. Otherwise, you can check out as a guest or create an account.
- Having an account will give you access to handy features such as the address book and your personal order history.
- The first two steps of the checkout ask for your delivery and billing address. If your billing address is the same as your delivery address, simply check the checkbox and the billing address will be filled out automatically.
- If you have stored an address during previous checkouts, you can also use the address book to select this address.
Next up is the payment information.
- You can pay either with debit or credit card.
- Once you have entered all your data on this page and clicked continue, money will only be transferred from your card once you confirm your order on the next page.
- Please note that to ensure the safety of your data, your debit or credit card data will not be stored on our systems.
When you have completed your payment information you will enter a screen with your sg.gearup.shop order overview.
- Please check all the information on this page, since this is your last chance to correct it.
- After hitting "Confirm Order", your order will be processed and sent to the warehouse.
- From this point on, if you have registered an account with sg.gearup.shop, you can track your order in your account.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to contact us via email at email@example.com.